Please can we avoid any more OT posts?

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Sun Sep 16 18:12:21 UTC 2001

The events over the last week create a multitude of very emotional
liberty, the discussion about America's role as a world oppressor or
world savior ... we could spend all of our time and energy on this.

This is not the proper forum.
--
Joseph T. Klein                                         +1 414 915 7489
Senior Network Engineer                                 jtk at titania.net
Adelphia Business Solutions                joseph.klein at adelphiacom.com

     "... the true value of the Internet is its connectedness ..."
                                                  -- John W. Stewart III