Sprint/Sprint PCS Network Status

Frank Coluccio fcoluccio at dticonsulting.com
Sat Sep 15 19:09:30 UTC 2001

My Sprint/PCS service is still sputtering between analog roaming and zilch in Bay
Ridge, Brooklyn, which is within eyeshot of Ground Zero across the harbor.
Digital service did come back for a while, earlier today, but it's back to the
same impaired [read as: useless] state now as it's been for the past four days.

-FAC