mirror space wanted at non-US sites for strong crypto, asap

Strata Rose Chalup strata at virtual.net
Sat Sep 15 19:34:06 UTC 2001

We've had a lot of offers of mirroring space-- here are some
more folks looking, because of the WTC disaster.

FYI only, and NOT intended to start any discussion.  Vote with yer
bits, and please just let it pass if you're not interested.  If
you are interested, contact the folks in the posting below.

Tx,
SRC

--- begin forwarded text