slowing down every 60 seconds due to BGP scaner

Dennis Hartmann sanester at starband.net
Fri Sep 14 19:43:38 UTC 2001

    Cisco said this is normal?  Normal default operation maybe.  The default
BGP scan time is 60 seconds.  This can be modified with the "bgp scan time
N" command.

	That's not a production router, is it?  (T) code is test code.  That's the
first code with IPv6 and MPLS Label Distribution Protocol support.  Not the
type of stuff you'd want to be running on your backbone (unless you needed
some functionality that it introduced).

Sincerely,

Dennis J. Hartmann
White Pine Consulting