anybody know what's going on with att cable modems in MA?

Scott Bradner sob at harvard.edu
Fri Sep 14 19:49:53 UTC 2001

fwiw - I'm on at&t broadband in Cambridge MA and have seen no problems
at all with Internet connectivity

Scott

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman at civicnet.org>
To: nanog at merit.edu
Subject: anybody know what's going on with att cable modems in MA?
Sender: owner-nanog at merit.edu

A whole slew of ATT Broadband cable modems in the Greater Boston area have
been off the air since midnight Tues. The folks at ATT have been less than
useless in giving out any information. Does anybody know what's going on?

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman

The Center for Civic Networking 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program			    617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
mfidelman at civicnet.org	 		    http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"