slowing down every 60 seconds due to BGP scaner

David McGaugh david_mcgaugh at eli.net
Fri Sep 14 18:38:13 UTC 2001

We've brought this concern up to Cisco before and they assured us that
everything is performing normally. You will see this when performing
router to router pings as well however, we have been told that packet
forwarding does not suffer. ICMP replies from the router (not through
the router) are given a very low CPU priority.

-Dave