Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

Andy Walden andy at tigerteam.net
Fri Sep 14 18:38:01 UTC 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> In the case of the U.S, they created the nut. The CIA trained and funded
> bin Laden. The U.S. also funded Hussein.
>
> I keep saying this over and over but it appears that it's not being heard.

I hear you...(and I'm sure we won't be giving them anymore money)...

We gave them their freedom and money and power and now they have thrown it
back in our face and killed our innocents. They will be accountable for
THEIR own actions.

We may have raised and trained the dog, but as soon as it bites one of the
kids, its buried in the back yard.

andy

--
PGP Key Available at http://www.tigerteam.net/andy/pgp