OT: Photos of Palestinians celebrating World Trade Center attack

Bill Woodcock woody at zocalo.net
Fri Sep 14 18:26:25 UTC 2001

      On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Alexander Avtsin wrote:
    > V- gesture will mean Victory and not peace.

Mm, I'm not so sure about that...  A friend of mine came back from a SETI
event once with a whole lot of pictures, in which people kept doing the
little "V" thing with their fingers.  Correlating that with the behaviour
of tourists, we concluded that it was actually a secret finger-sign
indicating "visitor," as in "I'm a visitor from outer space."

                                -Bill