Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

Patrick Greenwell patrick at cybernothing.org
Fri Sep 14 17:51:14 UTC 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, David Klindt wrote:

> > > Except that, this isn't a case of a school-yard bully. It is the case of a
> > > known serial killer that will not stop.
> >
> > You forgot "that the CIA trained and funded when he suited their purpose."
>
> And.....I suspect this does not justify their (?) actions.

Does it justify the horrible killings that occured? Of course not. But
as a nation we should accept some level of responsibility for creating this
monster, and exercise more caution before funding individuals and
organizations such as this in the future.

My apologies to the denziens of Nanog, this is my last public post on this
subject.