Assistance Offers Site

Rob Pickering rob at pickering.org
Fri Sep 14 15:24:29 UTC 2001

Here's a reminder of a posting I made yesterday about a website which is
collating assistance offers:

http://www.sourcedest.org/resourcelist.rhtm

Simply go there, and add your assistence offer by location and
assistence type (colo, circuits, bandwidth, skills, hardware etc).

Since I announced it there have been about 30 entries made, presumably
by nanog folks, since that is the only place I've advertised it's
existence, but most of the recent posters to nanog don't seem to also
have copied details there.

If you havn't time to enter it onto the site but want it listed, that's
fine, just drop me an e-mail to tell me it's OK if I copy your offer there.

--
	Rob Pickering.