Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

M. David Leonard mdl at equinox.shaysnet.com
Fri Sep 14 12:17:26 UTC 2001

	If I'm bitten by a rabid dog and I have it put down, that's not
revenge.  That's prudence.  Faced with an incurable disease/mindset
capable of causing more misery/illness/death one finds oneself in the
invidious position of having to decide between several obviously
unpleasant and previously unacceptable alternatives.  It's not fair - any
of it - but it's the situation nonetheless.

					David Leonard
					ShaysNet