Horrible world trade center crash, (Nostradamus)

Dean Robb Dean at PC-Easy-va.com
Thu Sep 13 19:18:00 UTC 2001

At 08:22 AM 9/13/2001, you wrote:

>"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart
>by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The
>third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
>
>This is the saying I received yesterday.  The city of God could refer to
>many of the problems in Jerusalem.  The fortress would be the pentagon,
>and the big city is still burning.  This kinda makes a bit more sense.

It's all bogus.  Something someone created to try to make a
point.  Nostredamus did NOT say it, neither did Cayce, Miss Cleo or any
other "seer".

Dean Robb
www.PC-Easy-va.com
On-site computer services