problem with shipment of spares

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Thu Sep 13 16:10:20 UTC 2001

we just heard that the air service up here (FirstAir northern canada), is
not shipping cargo until "new security measures are in place".
(air is the only transport here since there are no roads coming here, and
shipping via boat is, well, not realistic due to a 4-5 month shipping window)

which could mean until next week.

we have spares which were ordered a while ago sitting on the other end, and
have some requirements for other spares.

i figured there might be other issues like this in other areas.

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[ Now with more and longer words for your reading enjoyment. ]