Horrible world trade center crash, (Nostradamus)

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Thu Sep 13 13:50:10 UTC 2001

These doom quotes are just fuelling the nutters even more. I
personally find this quote, by the architect of the World Trade Center
far more an appealing message to be promoting:

"The World Trade Center should become a living representation
of man's belief in humanity, his need for individual dignity,
his belief in the cooperation of men, and through this cooperation
his ability to find greatness."
-- Minoru Yamasaki - Architect World Trade Center

The towers are no longer but our beliefs and our way of life
will prevail.

Regards,
Neil.
--