Lack of Security

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Thu Sep 13 04:17:52 UTC 2001

This is exactly the sort of thing you are crying against. There is nothing
wrong with PDC shares on the Internet, provided that you know what you are
doing and are willing to do the work. Albeit, it works better behind a VPN
and it will be much more accessible if you set up a PPTP session.

Just to let you know that I am willing to back up my words
nslookup 59204364-5b49-41ac-8ada-6dd78ab2ee86._msdcs.mhsc.com. Realize also
that more thna half of those boxen are SuSE Linux, running Samba.