60 hudson may collapse..

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Thu Sep 13 02:50:59 UTC 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Drew Linsalata wrote:

> What's the source on this?
>
> 60 Hudson is almost a full mile from the WTC as the crow flies.  I can't
> imagine that it is in danger of collapse, although it is in the "no drive
> zone" being enforced south of 14th street.

My dialup provider has sent a message indicating that 60 Hudson may
collapse, but I don't know where they got their information, and they're
not in New York, they are in Palatine, IL.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol at JustThe.net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.