60 hudson may collapse..

Steve Noble snoble at sonn.com
Thu Sep 13 02:42:10 UTC 2001

BBN updated their ticket :

Their ticket server seems lagged.. maybe we should all stop
fingering it ;)

***Note #37    09-13-2001 02:22:38 GMT    Author: koneil

    ** CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION **

  Due to the continued structural degradation of several buildings near the
  site of the World Trade Center tragedy in New York, Genuity has learned that
  additional facilities operated by our telephone company vendors are in danger
  of collapsing or losing power.  Although access to 60 Hudson Street is
  prohibited at this time, contrary to previous reports, we have confirmed that
  this facility is currently structurally stable.  In order to reduce the
  potential risk of degraded services or even intermittent outages to our
  customers' services, we are continuing to develop contingency plans to help
  minimize the impact of these potential issues.

  At this point in time, there is no need to implement these plans, however we
  will continue to update you with additional information as it becomes
  available.