60 hudson may collapse..

Rachel Warren rachel at plur.net
Thu Sep 13 01:56:48 UTC 2001

> we are hearing that 60 hudson has been evacuated and may collapse.
>
> can anyone give confirmation/details?

Ticket from Genuity, take it as you will:

> finger ticket-1223350 at tickets.bbnplanet.com

Ticket Number: 1223350                Ticket Status:   open
Ticket Type:   unplanned/network      Scope/Source:    sites/csc
Ticket Owner:  noc/noc                Ticket Opener:   koneil
Ticket Opened: 09-13-2001 00:15 GMT   Problem Started: 09-13-2001 00:15 GMT

Component:     nycmny1

Original Description:

    60 Hudson Street NYC (nycmny1) has been evacuated and may collapse.

  Genuity support staff groups are investigating and preparing back-up plans.
  Updates will follow.

  For a complete history of this ticket, do
  "finger ticket-1223350 at tickets.bbnplanet.com"
  Has your phone number, cell phone, pager number, fax number or email
  address changed? Help Genuity help you! Please contact us at 1-800-
  Genuity or ops at genuity.com to ensure that all of your technical
  contact information is up to date.
  Genuity Confidential & Proprietary

Rachel

--
We are upping our standards...so up yours. - Pat Paulsen for President, 1988.