Suggestions (assist offers & IDC status?)

E.B. Dreger eddy+public+spam at noc.everquick.net
Thu Sep 13 01:24:48 UTC 2001

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Jason A. Mills <phyxis at rottweiler.org>
>
> Is someone (I guess I could if agreed to) collating information in
> one central location on the following?

[ snip ]

I suggested and offered to build a db-driven site that would allow
people to volunteer and to post needs.  I'm swamped today :-( but
think/hope that I could do it about 24 hr from now.

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - EverQuick Internet Division
Phone: +1 (316) 794-8922 Wichita/(Inter)national
Phone: +1 (785) 865-5885 Lawrence