NYC update, etc

Travis Pugh tdp at discombobulated.net
Wed Sep 12 23:54:59 UTC 2001

It appears that generator power, at least inside the ibeam POP, at 100
william street (right next to "one silicon alley plaza") was lost a few
hours ago.  I have no reports of anyone inside the building, and have not
been able to get status from anyone who knows, but have gear that went dark
out there.  Best we've been able to tell, they ran out of fuel.

-travis

From: "Adam Rothschild" <asr at latency.net>