Sorry... RE: Analysis from a JHU CS Prof

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Sep 12 23:43:03 UTC 2001

This was the result of careless or incoherent use of a paste buffer I
appologize.

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.