Analysis from a JHU CS Prof

Matt Levine matt at deliver3.com
Wed Sep 12 22:12:43 UTC 2001

International or domestic?  If you're flying international you have
to show photo ID + proof of citzenship (generally drivers license +
birth certificate), or passport.

	Domestically, you just have to show photo ID (in my experience, and
that's as a canadian showing canadian photo ID!)

Regards,
Matt

- --
Matt Levine