Analysis from a JHU CS Prof

John Fraizer nanog at Overkill.EnterZone.Net
Wed Sep 12 20:37:31 UTC 2001

Armed Terrorist vs Marine (armed or unarmed), I'm putting my money on the
Marine.  I'm biased of course.

The terrorist is very emotionally attached to the situation at hand.  The
Marine is acting on instinct and training. (Emotions come later when
you're trying to wash the filthy terrorist blood off you hands and
clothes.)

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc