helping out

E.B. Dreger eddy+public+spam at noc.everquick.net
Wed Sep 12 19:30:40 UTC 2001

Greetings all,

We're a small outfit at the edge (defaultless, at least :-), but

* DNS
* Hosting
* Router config (including BGP)
* MX (primary and backup)
* Server config (BSD and Slackware Linux).

all come to mind as things that we can contribute.  I wish that we
could do more (both services and volume), but we'll do what we can.
We're in Kansas, FWIW.

Seeing all the offers from people willing to help, and being certain
that there are those in need, I have an idea:  Shall I put together a
quick site with database?  One that can help play "matchmaker" with
volunteer and needy?

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - EverQuick Internet Division
Phone: +1 (316) 794-8922 Wichita/(Inter)national
Phone: +1 (785) 865-5885 Lawrence