assistance available

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Wed Sep 12 18:38:20 UTC 2001

We also have lots of colo space and bandwidth available in NJ
(Newton, Jersey City (1 Evertrust and 34 Exchange Place). We also
have assurances from Verizon that we can get T1 and ADSL circuits
installed in record time for those who had connectivity to anywhere
in NJ. Connections terminating in NY are obviously not a priority for
anyone right now. We can also provide single user or LAN dialup/ISDN
for those affected so they can get the word out that they are ok.

-Robert