32 Old Slip AC Outage and 60 Hudson Verizon failure

Vincent J. Bono vbono at vinny.org
Wed Sep 12 16:58:18 UTC 2001

We have a man back at 32 Old Slip now.  Most of our issues came from
overheat.  The generators are now up but utility power is still out.  There
is emergency lighting only.  The generator ran our of fuel once and has been
refilled from the building reserve but we are unsure about getting
addiitonal fuel at this time.

Sincerely,
GLOBAL NAPS, INC.

Vincent J. Bono
Vice President
Engineering

PS

FOCAL is on the 4th floor with us as well as TCG (AT&T Local).  AT&T seems
to have an equipment failure.

-vb