32 Old Slip AC Outage and 60 Hudson Verizon failure

Vincent J. Bono vbono at vinny.org
Wed Sep 12 13:28:24 UTC 2001

We are at 32 Old Slip on the 4th floor.  AC power is down and our generator
air intake is clogged and the sensors shut it down.  Batteries are fine (we
have 27 hours left) but the HVAC is on generator only.  Since we are south
of 14th street we are awaiting permission to enter the area to effect
repairs.  Luckily our staff members who were outside during the collapse are
fine which was our main concern.

Sincerely,
GLOBAL NAPS, INC.

Vincent J. Bono