Operational Content only please.

EA Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 07:21:42 UTC 2001

...and anyway, this is NANOG.  not AUSNOG.  Oops, I mean NZNOG.  (or APNOG)

Please show some patience and tolerance, Simon - this is a major
catastrophe.  If you see threads that say "WTC" or "World Trade Center", you
can safely delete those messages.  If it happened in Sydney, I don't think
we'd be asking Geoff Huston and the rest of the Aussie operators to tone it
down.  I've personally been following the threads and find them alternately
amusing, tragic, and educational, but YMMV.

<del>