32 Old Slip AC Outage and 60 Hudson Verizon failure

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Wed Sep 12 02:36:18 UTC 2001

Our equipment at 32 Old Slip is not operational. This is apparently
due to AC power failure and an inability to start the generators due
to ash in the air (this may be a choice as well). Anyone running at
32 Old Slip (TCG/Eagle/Focal/GNAPs are the four I know of on the
fourth floor) on DC power is on battery or offline.

Our POP at 60 Hudson is up with the MFS/WorldCom provided backhaul
circuit to our 34 Exchnage Place Jersey City location, but all
Verizon circuits terminating at 60 Hudson are down/down. All MFS/WCom
circuits seem to be ok so far...

-Robert