World Trade Center attack

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Wed Sep 12 01:14:13 UTC 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Eric Germann wrote:

> The airport was closed and bomb-sniffing dogs were brought to baggage pickup
> areas.
>
> "There was no bomb, and no hijacking," White said Tuesday afternoon. "The
> measures that were taken were taken as precautionary measures."

Cool. I've never been happier to be wrong.... :)

Like I said - we were lucky.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol at JustThe.net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.