Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

Larry Diffey ldiffey at technologyforward.com
Tue Sep 11 22:38:13 UTC 2001

Let's get something clear.  Although there are Muslims that believe we should all live in peace and harmony the fundamentals of the Muslim faith state that Christians and Jews should be exterminated.  The believe that it's ok to lie, cheat or do whatever it takes to achieve their goals.  A Los Angeles radio station (broadcasting in Spanish) reported that a Palestinian community in Palos Verdes, CA was handing out candy to their kids and partying in the streets.

This doesn't meant that everyone of Middle Eastern origins is automatically suspicious.  I know that many people have left their countries because of practices of their countries (they regularly imprison and execute Christians for evangelizing).

Oh, I don't doubt for a second that there were co-conspirators that were born and raised in the United States and have no ethnic and religious ties to the Middle East.

Basically, we need to keep our eyes open without going overboard.  We need to strike a balance between national security and remaining within the bounds of the Constitution of the United States.

I know I'm going to get flamed big time but oh well.  When political correctness runs smack into reality, reality wins.

Flame away!

Larry Diffey