live coverage from local NYC television (WABC Ch 7) up & running

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Tue Sep 11 20:10:27 UTC 2001

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 11:02:13AM -0700, Jeff.Hodges at kingsmountain.com wrote:
>                 calls for blood donations.

the premier (like governor) of ontario, canada has requested citizens to start
donating blood.

i also hear that a group of EMT's are heading out from toronto to NYC.

i note that in our local sysadmin irc channel, people are organizing to head
to donation centers in groups.

oddly enough, i chose yesterday to take a working holiday in the arctic.

here in iqaluit, a town of 5500 people, we are expecting 15 trans-polar jets
to camp out for a day or two.

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[ Now with more and longer words for your reading enjoyment. ]