Attack - Disclaimers - Traffic?

David VanHorn dvanhorn at cedar.net
Tue Sep 11 19:10:07 UTC 2001

At 04:44 PM 9/11/01 +0000, Joseph T. Klein wrote:

>** Off Topic
>
>Ben Lauden(sp?) said by Teleban(sp?) not to be involved in attack.
>Palestinian authority condemns the attack and claims no involvement.
>Remember Oklahoma ... don't spread rumors.

Indeed. I hope that people remain rational, and remember that while this
appears to have been a terrorist attack by some arab faction, the arab down
the street or down the hall was not involved, and is almost certainly as
shocked as anyone else.

I am confident that we will find out who is responsible, and take the
appropriate action.

--
Dave's Engineering Page: http://www.dvanhorn.org

I would have a link to http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KC6ETE-9 here
in my signature line, but due to the inability of sysadmins at TELOCITY to
differentiate a signature line from the text of an email, I am forbidden to
have it.