World Trade Center attack

Frank Coluccio fcoluccio at dticonsulting.com
Tue Sep 11 18:06:06 UTC 2001

Teleport Communications Group, which was acquired by ATT Local Network Services,
has/had its Main NY City node in the sixth sub-basement of No. 1 WTC. Almost all
of this [with the exception of some of the private, proprietary builds (escon,
gbe) for some financial customers] is/was SONETized and self-healing and/or a-b
mirrored in 60 Hudson and other large nodes in NY and NJ.