Credit for Attack

Larry Diffey ldiffey at technologyforward.com
Tue Sep 11 18:49:19 UTC 2001

FYI - Apparently, the Taliban has specifically come out and said that Osama
Bin Laden has NOTHING to do with this attack and condemned the bombings.

To me this virtually guarantees that he had something to do with it.

Apparently Palestinians are dancing in the streets:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/010911/1/1fkyw.html

Larry Diffey