Attack - Disclaimers - Traffic?

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Tue Sep 11 16:44:27 UTC 2001

** Off Topic

Ben Lauden(sp?) said by Teleban(sp?) not to be involved in attack.
Palestinian authority condemns the attack and claims no involvement.
Remember Oklahoma ... don't spread rumors.

The best thing we network operators can do for the nation is keep the
information on the Internet flowing.

** On Topic

My local SprintPCS network has recovered. I can get to CNN.
Out of state land lines now recovering from congestion.

How is the rest of the world?
--
Joseph T. Klein                                         +1 414 915 7489
Senior Network Engineer                                 jtk at titania.net
Adelphia Business Solutions                joseph.klein at adelphiacom.com

     "... the true value of the Internet is its connectedness ..."
                                                  -- John W. Stewart III