World Trade Center attack

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Tue Sep 11 14:44:34 UTC 2001

Seen supposed claims on ananova.com (a sites that actually up and part
of AP), but everyone and his brother will be putting their hand up for
this one.

Guess this will take a while for the actual group to be positively
identified.

Whoever they are I will not pass comment for it's not my place to judge.

Oh, current rumour mill says there where warnings four days ago, which
were prompt ignored as I guess they get loads of these...

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr wrote:

> No, no - the Palestinian thing. It's quite clear that there's a hell of
> a mess going on, otherwise.
>
> c.
>
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Martin Hepworth wrote:
>
>>let me see BBC,CNN, ITN, MSNBC, AP, TheAge (Australia), The London
>>Times....how's that for trusted news. Turn on the radio/TV you won;t miss it
>>
>>(most of which are handling the resulting traffic poorly...
>>

>>Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr wrote:
>>

>>>Where did you hear that? I've seen it quoted informally by a couple of
>>>folks, but haven't seen it from any 'reliable' news source.
>>>
>>>cheers!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com