unblock communications

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Tue Sep 11 15:11:35 UTC 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Mitch Halmu wrote:

> Considering the terrorist attacks, and under the circumstances, it would
> only be appropriate and humane that MAPS and the ORBS offsprings cease
> blocking immediately, and allow the free flow of world-wide communications
> at least until the dust settles.
>
> The reasons for this appeal are obvious.

Yeah, they're most definitely obvious...you see an opportunity to carry on
with your ridculous tirade against MAPS, even in it means capitalizing on
the deaths of thousands. Utterly shamefull, to the point that if you were
my annoying neighbor, and you acted like this, I'd quite likely bitchslap
you.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access