Where NAT disenfranchises the end-user ...

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Mon Sep 10 19:11:44 UTC 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

Uhm...do you have NOTHING to do but plague NANOG with posts along the
lines of "I don't have an answer but somebody sure must, meanwhile let me
spout some conjecture" / "My DSL provider is evil for going out of
business and so is ARIN for not giving me a PI /28"?

Roeland, at this point you make up like 40% of the NANOG volume.

As Jules said, "Tell that bitch to be cool! Say it: BITCH, BE COOL!"

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access