Cogent buys NetRail?

Aki Keronen aki.keronen at jippiigroup.com
Mon Sep 10 17:25:25 UTC 2001

> Our local Cogent sales rep just emailed me a press release
> stating that Cogent has acquired the assets (including peering)
> of NetRail.
>
> Interesting, eh?

I didn't saw anything yet by my self, but never the less.

Well at least they're doing something and that's a good sign (I've being
trying to reach them for about 8 months).

Also referring older emails to this list where was complained that why to
get IP-connectivity from them, since they don't have good enough foot print
with only few NAP's connected and Williams as a IP-transit provider... Well
this sure does improve their situation on that field.

But I still waiting for them to contact me ;)

Rgrds,
Aki

--
Aki Keronen      . .   _   _ . . /  Jippii Group Oyj
Network Manager / /  /_/ /_// / .   aki.keronen at jippiigroup.com
AS6667        |/    /   /           TEL: +49 174 3134600