configuration lost

Chris Roberts croberts at bongle.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 13:11:11 UTC 2001

Do a 'who' on the router and see if someone else is logged in.  If they
are, jot down the line number, then do a 'clear line <line number>'

I've seen some routers get stuck like this a few times.  Also try doing
it again. If someone is doing a sh start or a wr mem while you're trying
to look at the config, it can break like this.

Cheers,
Chris.

--
|  Chris Roberts (croberts at bongle.co.uk)  |