once again: RE: Where NAT disenfranchises the end-user

Jeff Mcadams jeffm at iglou.com
Mon Sep 10 02:05:21 UTC 2001

Also sprach Doug Clements
>Um, I think we got doubly off-topic. Nobody is talking about forcing
>NAT on all their customers.

Talk to Cincinnati Bell/Zoomtown.  They are almost, but not quite,
forcing NAT on, not only their customers, but the customers of any ISP
that uses Zoomtown to provide DSL in the Cincinnati area.

>this thread has gone on long enough.

I will heartily agree with this statement, though, for sure.
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm at iglou.com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456