Register.com .....routing issue?

Matt Zito mzito at register.com
Wed Sep 5 20:30:09 UTC 2001

Well, based on our monitoring software, we're up from a variety of places
Out There(tm).  As far as the 10.30.0 space, we do leak a bit of RFC1918
address space.  If you feel you're having connectivity issues, please feel
free to contact me directly with your relevant information, including source
ip addresses and traceroute info.  We'll take this offlist from here.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew J. Zito