Is anyone using GILAT's "Spacenet" service

Dennis Hartmann sanester at starband.net
Sat Sep 1 03:24:51 UTC 2001

   Is Spacenet one of their business satellite services?  I'm a user of the
Starband service and I get pretty good speeds and feeds on the satellite,
although telnet is a drag.  Starband uses a page accelerator technology that
greatly increases performance.  The following link has a good technical
explanation of the HPA host page acceleration and the RPA remote page
acceleration.

Sincerely,

Dennis J. Hartmann
White Pine Consulting