New Alert :: Whens the 'Net the target?

Barry Raveendran Greene bgreene at cisco.com
Tue Oct 30 05:32:00 UTC 2001

and ISP-ISAC has done ..... ? we - our community - have not been very
effective when it comes to "collective organization."

Nothing against the objective of ISP-ISAC (someone in is trying to get me to
put some brain cycles on ISP-ISAC's evolution). The reality is that our
community's history demonstrates that collective ISP work through any group
is hard.