New Alert :: Whens the 'Net the target?

Jeffrey Meltzer meltzer at villageworld.com
Mon Oct 29 23:38:11 UTC 2001

(no offense to the poster, someone was bound to post..)

I see this thread getting long and entirely off topic for nanog.  I've
setup a list for discussions such as this, and any type of physical attack
(although I guess regular DOS could be on topic) at the
internet infrastruture, as this could go on for a while...

for info.

Let's try and keep nanog more operational?

Jeff

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 06:17:09PM -0500, Eric Germann typed: