Fwd: Re: Digital Island sponsors DoS attempt?

Christopher A. Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Mon Oct 29 18:57:41 UTC 2001

In case it wasn't obvious from my first post, I'm talking about
residential access here. Aside from those who get their employer to pay
for it (and even /then/ there's rarely a choice of providers), how many
people have T1s coming into their homes?

-Chris

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		rekoil at semihuman.com

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B