FBI is at it again

Daniel Golding dgolding at sockeye.com
Mon Oct 29 18:16:58 UTC 2001

Larry,

Are you kidding? The problems with this are numerous. First, the source is
Fox News, which is about a half step up from the Drudge Report. Secondly,
what is the basis for believing that this is even possible? I am unaware of
any technology that would allow all internet traffic to be proxied through a
single location.

Finally, your assetion that you should stop before saying something that
will get you arrested is an interesting one. Larry - nothing you can say,
short of threatening people or yelling fire in a crowded theater will get
you arrested.

Thank you for your opinion, and be sure to wear your tinfoil hat, when
walking outdoors...

- Daniel Golding