the group

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Sun Oct 28 18:57:32 UTC 2001

The thread based index at:

http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog/index.html

is reasonable...

I wouldn't consider gatewaying nanog into usenet land (even one way) to be
the world most constructive exercise...

joelja

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.