FBI is at it again

Tom Thomas tthomas at torrentnet.com
Sat Oct 27 16:39:56 UTC 2001

Oh please stop before this goes into a another full blown session of having
to delete junk from my nanog folder again be rational and consider the
situation.

(1) Media rumor
(2) You have got to be kidding
(3) Businesses will not let this happen as it will cost them money so the
PACs will go nuts
(4) Privacy groups will sue
(5) Law enforcement and military makes plans for everything and I mean every
crazy next to impossible scenario. Thinking about something is not wrong
(6) Partisan politics will come into play
(7) Individuals will lobby and make noise

But for all this to happen they have to DO something not just acknowledge
making plans and thinking. Now sit down the wolf is not here yet.